Monday, February 11, 2008

But even Princesses fall...

Again, I wish I could be an angel... Or, If I were an angel, now my wings are a bit broken... For the failure in comms... and the terrible sickness that relentlessly driven me crazy...I know that there's something wrong.. but I just cant escape...

Another tiring day... again I feel that, one more day has gone... I dunno whether I did something that meant to someone or for my self either... hoping a lot for help in one side, and hoping to be a leader for my self and perhaps others... hoping to be seen as a great girl... or at least as what I was...

I am suffering in my deep research on how I could be my previous image... the great winner, the great hard working gal, the confident speaker, the leader, the great drama player... and most importantly, the lovely princess...

it is not that I went on stupid already, it's just that... I dunno how to suffer... I also dunno who initally took my spirit and my talents... I dunno....

I know that I must quickly wake up from my long lasting Sleeping Beauty's sleep... but... when I woke up, I already lost my direction.. it seems like, it's not my time anymore... Nobody knows who I was, except my prince charming...

the question is, can I be a STAR again? yes I do...
Do I believe I can do so? I still doubt....


~flawless~ 1202200280154

No comments: